This dish was so easy to make and absolutely delicious. I had this for dinner last night with a huge cup of Coconut Water and some Strawberries for desert! Below I’ve listed the ingredients I used, but really any veggies or nuts will pair nicely with this cauliflower “rice”. Next time, I plan to add some raisins or fresh pineapple! This is also great with cooked Tofu, Tempeh, Eggs, and steamed Edamame, although the dish would no longer be raw. Experiment and have fun!
Raw Cauliflower Un-Fried Rice
1/2 Head of Cauliflower
1 Cup Broccoli
1/2 Red Pepper
1 Cup Spinach
1 Carrot Peeled ( I used a handful of baby carrots instead)
1 Clove Garlic
1 TSP Sesame Oil
1 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
1 TBSP Cumin
1 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
1. Cut up your veggies! Chop Cauliflower and Broccoli into florets, Red Pepper into strips, Carrots into rounds.
2. Put Cauliflower and Garlic in Food Processor and Pulse a few times.
3. Add Broccoli, Red Pepper, Carrots, and Spinach to Processor and Pulse a few more times. The Cauliflower should now be the consistency of rice and your other veggies will be a little bit chunkier.
4. Put Rice into a serving bowl. Add Sesame Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar and Mix.
5. Add Cumin, Nutritional Yeast, and finally Nama Shoyu (to taste). Mix.
6. Top with Slivered Almonds or another one of your favorite variety of Raw Nut and Serve!